Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cloth Diapers

I'm doing it, saving the earth little by little. The fuzzi bunz and the bum genius 3.0 are working wonders. The g diapers now so much. I kinda gave up because the velcro just kept coming undone, I can't imagine how they would hold up when Harlow really started moving around. One great thing about the g diapers is they are really trim. I find that Harlow never fits in her pants when she's wearing the other diapers, but they are cute and its blazing hot in New Orleans so right now the no pants thing is working nicely.

I'm moving back to LA in two weeks after a brief visit to Seattle. Honestly I'm not looking forward to going to home. Yeah I miss my dogs and my vegetable garden, but the weather has been shit and I'm really enjoying hotel life...maid service anyone?? But I guess if I ever want to lose this baby weight I better get home, because the food her is ridiculous, I cant stop with the fried stuff.

Michele and Annabelle are here visiting, it's been great, like old times working on set doing wardrobe except now we've got babies running around, and well we're not getting paid either.

1 comment:

  1. A cloth diaper mommy?! Good for you! A very dear friend of mine has a cloth diaper business - you should check out her stuff!
    http://www.greenacredesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete