Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movies with a baby

Well I'm officially stuck in my hotel room. It's disgusting hot outside right now especially after about 12pm and you know I can't get my life together quick enough to get out of here any earlier in the day then that.

I contemplated going to see The Hangover this afternoon, but with a 3 month old baby, could it be done? It's not like Harlow is one of those babies you can just shove on the breast and she'll go to sleep. Nooooo in fact if you try that and she's not hungry she screams even louder. So I'm not going to be that lady...the one with the crying baby spilling my popcorn all over the person in front of me as I try to make a run for the nearest exit. I'm pretty sure I've even said "I can't believe that lady brought her baby to the movie" granted that was pre-kids, but still I don't want to be a hypocrite, right?

No I'll just sit in my hotel room and watch bad TV and waste my life on the computer.
So here I am, Harlow's asleep on my chest.




Yep I typed this whole thing with one hand. Oh yeah I'm that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment