Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Merry Mexican Christmas

Vienna sausages from the street vendors are to die for!!  That yellow stuff you see there is cheese a mixture of sausage and cheese goodness served with a bread roll and a side of pickles makes for a perfect Christmas breakfast. MMMMM


Never would have pictured myself eating pickles Christmas morning, but it works for me.

Harlow woke up to presents under the tree; she was thrilled!
Check out the little wooden mice that bob their heads when you pull them around the room.  Jason bought them from one of the Christmas markets (oh wait till I post those pictures.)
Harlow tore open those presents like a professional.
See me video taping in the background?  Ya well later when I tried to load those videos I deleted them all, and everything from Vienna.  How many times is that going to happen to me?  I found some program that cost wayyy too much money to retrieve most of them but none of the christmas ones.  Oh well.

Christmas day we hung out in the hotel room 90 percent of the day so Harlow could play with her new toys and really nothing was open.  Last minute we found a little Mexican restaurant open so we made reservations for dinner.  When we got there we were the only ones in the whole place.  But anyone who knows Jason and I knows we're obsessed with fajitas so it was pretty fitting.

When we asked for margaritas and they brought tequila straight up in a martini glass with a little lime juice.
Interesting...
It will always be a very memorable holiday :)
Christmas was so much more exciting with Harlow, I look forward to all the years to come.
She had the best day and just kept talking about Santa and the tree.

We love our Bug, hope Christmas was merry for all of you!!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that mischievous face in the second to last one. . . . trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete