Sunday, January 16, 2011

No Internet


We've been in Turkey for a week and everything here is just so crazy. We've moved hotels but are still struggling to get an internet connection. Our last hotel was literally right in front of the speaker of the prayer tower and they call for prayer at least five times a day here. One at the crack of dawn, Harlow says "the prayer prayer" so cute.

So I haven't been able to blog all the amazing photos I've taken. You wouldn't believe what we've seen. Yesterday we climbed through an underground city of caves that had five floors.

I downloaded an app on my iPad to blog but when I uploaded the photos everything was blurry. I'll have to do a bit more research to figure out another way to post but I promise I'll give you all the details.

Xoxox

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment