Monday, December 20, 2010

Chocolat

We're officially on holiday!  This last week was crazy, Jason was working non-stop and the snow came in full force.  Everything is so much harder with snow outside.  Just trying to get everyone dressed is a workout.   Layer, layer and then layer little Harlow some more, force those dang boots on over three pairs of socks meanwhile I'm starting to sweat because I mistakenly put all my layers on first.   Oh and pushing a stroller in the snow takes all the muscle I've got in these chicken arms!   Finally when we get somewhere you have to rip it all off again.  By the time we get anywhere and settled I seriously can't move because I'm so tired.

But really every thing looks prettier with a little white powdery snow.  These photos are of Harlow's first encounter.

"Snow mama, snow!"  She actually said "Mama it's a snow"  
 The view from our little home.


Friday was Jason's last day of work!!  Harlow is beyond happy that she has her Daddy back to jump on.




I took a couple pictures outside our house last night, they're blurry of course but I'm just in love with all the beauty in this city so I can't help but pull out the old iphone and show you what we see when we're walking home.



That last one was taken earlier in the evening.

This morning we walked to Old Town Lipscani to have breakfast at Chocolat.  This place was a dream, with all freshly baked breads and desserts.  Every table had big brown cozy blankets on the chairs so you could bundle up drink hot tea and dine on luxurious sweets by the fire.



Check out their treats.
I'll be back to try a chocolate or maple eclair and some creme brulee, my favorite.

They served my tea in a cute little painted clay tea set with a basket of fresh baked toasted bread and a tray with homemade strawberry, apricot and cherry jam.  Divine!!!

I wish we found this place sooner or maybe for my belly's sake it's better we didn't.

Now that we're all back together for two weeks life is that much sweeter.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment