Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow!!

With a post title like that you'd think I'd have tons of photos with little Harlow galloping in the white fluffy, fresh powder snow but some one, uh um, Jason dropped the camera and now it's broken.  My iphone was dead when it really started coming down so we missed all the pictures of her snowflake covered eyelashes yesterday.  She kept saying snow, snow all day and ho ho ho, I've got to get that one on video it's my favorite right now.

Yesterday we had to get up crazy early and a car took us to the Bucharest police station.  Long story short someone on the production end didn't work out the whole visa thing so everyone on this show had to go down get their pictures taken and apply for one.  Little Harlow got her first visa at 21 months old.

After that we spent the rest of the day on set with Jason.  Harlow really loved being in the makeup trailer, I don't know why but she was loving all the actors coming in and getting all made up.  She was the life of the party.  I took her to the stage and she was walking around set saying "wow mama WOW!" The set was lit up like night with fake trees a car scene and something was on fire. I can't show you pictures of that, but here's a couple photos of Jason's home away from home about 14 hours a day.


Harlow getting cozy with her baby in the make up trailer


 She's developed a money obsession she likes sorting the bills and credit cards and putting it in a wallet or purse.  Oh ya she's all about carrying a purse everywhere she goes now. I didn't even bring a purse to Romania because everyone said the gypsies were going to get me.  So I have no clue where she's getting all this girly behavior from.  She even pretends to put lipstick on, but I think Alison taught her that one.  Oh and half the people here are carrying around Chanel, Gucci and LV bags so I'm pretty sure I would have been okay with a my cheap old purse :)

Harlow carrying her purse on her elbow...just makes it super girly, seriously it's not from me.

Things are moving along over here, we're making plans to travel to the castle this Saturday which should be incredible in the snow and I can finally get my mom a Transylvania t-shirt.  Everyone is done filming today but poor Jason and Kerin are working on makeup tests so they won't be done till Friday.  Then it's all about Christmas can't wait!!!

In other news I'm really sad about the Nic Cage video on TMZ and I think it was on the news here the other night too it paints him out to be a lunatic.  It was all a misunderstanding and people only see one side of things, damn you camera phones.  Nic is a very sensitive sweet natured guy who just had a little too much to drink and was provoked.  Could have happened to everyone I know, only no one cares enough to record us.
Sorry Nic, that sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment