Saturday, November 13, 2010

Abusive Blog Post?

I held off from posting the last few days just because it's been a wee bit boring over here and well apparently my posts are offensive to several Facebook users; really?  A couple days ago when I went to post my link about Sibiu facebook gave me a warning and wouldn't let me link the page due to complaints of abusive material.  Sooo I apologize to whom ever I've offended, perhaps it was my last post with photos of meat, maybe an angry vegetarian?  Or my stray dog posts?  Perhaps a hurt animal rights protester?  Or maybe my posts about bringing a child overseas?  An angry mother that doesn't agree with my choices?  Ohhh or maybe a teacher that disapproves of my grammar and spelling errors?  Who knows?  Please let me know if I've pissed you off!

We spent the last couple of days hanging with Daddy on set watching all the action.  Yesterday they had over 300 extras in a market scene.  Poor Jason had to approve every single person's makeup, and a lot of the women came with the makeup loaded on, just in case they were going to get discovered :)  Needless to say Jay was so tired when he got home, the 14 hour days are killing him.

Here are a couple shots of us girls on set



Tomorrow Harlow and I travel back to Bucharest and we won't see Jason for another two weeks.  But last night we talked about signing Harlow up for some serious baby swim lessons while he's gone, so that might be fun to do together.  As always, I'll let you know how it goes.  We still haven't planned our Christmas vacation, we were thinking Italy, but may just end up staying here, it really is a beautiful country. 

Monday I'll be looking for you all on ichat, I really need to catch up with so many of you.  The internet is terrible here so I haven't been able to use my phone at all.

Have a great weekend
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment