Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stray Intervention

Alright someone needs a little intervention here.  Stop taking pictures of the stray dogs Michelle!!!!



Well at least I haven't tried to capture one yet....yet is the key word there.  Don't think I haven't googled how to catch a stray, because I sure did, although the information was vague.  But come on look at those little faces, they all have so much character and every one has been so loving. They need me I know it.
You'd think because there are so many homeless dogs that everyone who has a dog here would have something like these mutts but all I've seen are pure breeds on leashes.  At the mall there were two pet shops full of pure breed puppies.  That's pure insanity to me!  Why pay hundreds of dollars when you can just walk outside and pick one?  Don't believe me, check out this picture from the park.
Nooooo those aren't dead dogs don't freak out!!!  Those were a bunch of dogs taking in the sun on a warm day in the park. There were six in the picture but thats all my little phone could fit. The park could be one giant dog shelter. And what's really wierd is no dog poop anywhere.  It's not like I've searched it out but with that many dogs using the streets as their restroom you'd think there'd be a pile on every corner.
I walk by this lonely fellow everytime we go to the park.  Doesn't he remind you of Benji?

Enough with the dogs, tomorrow we're driving 4 hours to meet Jason in Sibiu, an old German town.  It's supposed to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Jason says it make Italy look unkept (pretty bold statement Jay).  He's only been there a couple hours and he can't stop raving about it so I'm excited to explore it for a week.  I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to come but he's sneak peek from the internet.
Looks like we might be spending Christmas here.

Off to pack (light of course ;)  
Till next time loves!

xoxox  
(everytime I type that a voice inside my head says "Gosssip Girl")

1 comment: